CFH Clearing provides institutional clients with multi-asset execution, Prime Brokerage services and trading technology.
CFH Clearing is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and we are renowned throughout the industry for our professionalism, focus on customer service and high quality offering in all aspects of our business.
The organisation is part of the CFH Group, which includes Tradimo. In November 2016, CFH Group was acquired by Playtech – a FTSE 250 company with a $5 Billion USD market cap.
- Multi-asset trading including FX, Metals and CFD Indices
- 100% pure STP model - MiFID compliant Best Execution & post-trade transparent offering
- Trusted Prime Brokerage services via BNP Paribas and Jefferies
- Flexibility and choice of bespoke pricing from a variety of additional liquidity venues including Tier 1 Banks, MTF’s and ECN's
- Easy access: via GUI, API and Industry leading Bridges including PrimeXM, Gold-i and OneZero
- Servers in LD4 & TY3 with ultra-low latent cross-connectivity
Who can qualify?
CFH Clearing is suitable for clients defined as Professional by the FCA. Our clients range from banks, brokers, white label partners, hedge funds, broker dealers, money managers and corporate traders.
- Minimum initial deposit of $50,000 or equivalent base currency